OBSESSION - "The Road Trip" *Video Clip*

Post your general fly fishing messages here, ask questions, talk fly fishing
TIDDLER

Re: OBSESSION - "The Road Trip" *Video Clip*

Post by TIDDLER » Fri May 19, 2017 9:13 pm

DONT WORRY CANUCK - THAT COMMENT WAS DIRECTED TO ME AS AN INSULT BUT I TOOK IT AS A COMPLIMENT . I'VE NOT MET A BAD'UN YET !
A CANADIAN COUPLE COME DOWN UNDER AND FISH MY FAVOURITE PUDDLE EACH YEAR . REALLY NICE FOLK .
FORTY ODD YEARS AGO I USED TO TRAMP - CAMP AND DID THOUSANDS OF HOURS YOUTH WORK WITH ONE OF CANADA'S GOOD GUYS . DON McLEOD - REPRESENTED CANADA IN '64 WINTER OLYMPICS , CROSS COUNTRY SKIING .
IF YOU INVADE ON BISONS - PLEASE DON'T PARK THEM IN OUR WATERWAYS :) SOME OF OUR COCKIES RESERVE THEM FOR THEIR DAIRY CATTLE :lol: (though that is improving )

WEATHER PRETTY BLEAK HERE AS WELL - SNOW ALL ROUND THE HILLS AND BLUSTERY COLD RAIN ..... Al

canuck

Post by canuck » Sat May 20, 2017 12:35 am

I was prepared to launch the invasion fleet; Its a 10 footer, nicely coloured drab green so you Kiwis won't notice it approach. I just noticed Fraser mentioned fishing and beer so I have temporarily put a halt to the invasion to partake in those activities! After the fishing and beers you best be careful though.

And oh yeah, sorry for invading :D

Steve

Salmo Brown Trout

Post by Salmo Brown Trout » Sat May 20, 2017 6:33 am

I can just see it now.

Not the charge of the Light Brigade, but more a trot, with all the canucks riding horses, Wearing their Felt Stetson Hats, Scarlet tunic, cross strap and belt, Lanyard, Breeches and Strathcona Boots, singing, in a deep baritone voice ;)

"I'm a Lumber Jack......" :lol: :lol: :lol:

A bad day's fishing beats a good day working.